Our client is a rapidly growing IT company who are looking for a Pre-Sales IT Engineer for their growing team in the Crewe, Cheshire area
Key Responsibilities of the Pre-Sales IT Engineer
- Vendor Certified Technical Training.
- Ongoing Vendor analysis
- Product Demonstrations Remote/On-site
- Remote & Onsite Deployment of vendor stack
- Working with Key stakeholders
- Managing internal IT (small network)
- Design and build Demo Stack
Desired knowledge and expertise of the Pre-Sales IT Engineer
- Have IT Management experience in a corporate environment.
- Motivated and organised
- Excellent social skills and confidence to demonstrate once certified.
- High Attention to detail
- Good vendor awareness and previous vendor certifications.
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Business Development Manager – IT
Up to £35k Basic per annum + Commission + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing IT Value Added Consultancy in the Cheshire/Staffordshire region specialising in IT hardware, software and cloud solutions.
A career with our client is rewarding, challenging and fast moving. They believe in offering opportunities to bright, ambitious and hard-working people especially those who are looking to grow with an exciting modern Company.
They are currently recruiting for Business Development Managers/Sales Executives for our new office, who are looking to unlock their potential.
The Business Development Manager Role:
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Continually update and develop IT product and market knowledge
- Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Customer visits if and when required
- Achieving individual sales targets
Required Skills / Experience of the Business Development Manager:
- A proven IT sales track record, telesales experience generating leads and closing sales within IT or telecommunications
- Ideally a knowledge of the industry or major vendors in the industry.
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- A highly motivated pro-active self-starter
- The ability to manage time and workload
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Well-organised and commercially aware
- Modern Working environment
- Fast growing company
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Commission package
- Promotion prospects
- Training and Industry Certification opportunities.
Basic 25-35K dependent on experience – realistic OTE 70K