Nursery Nurse Level 3
- Operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share this with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent evening, fundraising events etc.
- To be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.
- Work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that the nursery’s philosophy is fulfilled
- Read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role as deemed appropriate by the Manager
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensure the Duty Manager has initialed the report before parents receives it
- Look upon the nursery, as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised. Be constantly aware of the individual needs of all children
- Ensure someone known and agreed by the nursery and parent collects the child
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
Specific childcare tasks
- The preparation and completion of activities to suit each individual child’s stage of development and interests
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key person
- To ensure that meal times are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Ensuring a poorly child is kept calm and warm and management is notified immediately
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communications with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times, both within work hours and outside.
This role is paying up to £9.22 an hour dependent on experience, ideally looking for at least 1 years experience and MUST be level 3 qualified.
Permanent role working for a stable and growing business.
My client in the Stockport area are looking for a level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their Team.
Nursery Nurse – Nursery Assistant Requirements.
- A good timekeeper
- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A friendly personality
- Able to work flexible hours
- Experience of working with children aged birth to 5 years
- Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse or a Nursery Assistant
- Supervise activities like arts, crafts, music, cooking, games etc.
- Making sure that the children are safe, secure and well at all times (safeguarding)
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Feeing and personal care of babies and toddlers
Main Responsibilities of the Nursery Assistant:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To provide for children’s holistic development through the provision of an environment which fosters self-esteem and autonomy.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room under the supervision of the Room Leader.
- To support children’s learning and development.
This Nursery Assistant role is offering full and part time hours and is permanent
Must be at least level 3 qualified – Salary based on experience but will be up to £10 per hour
Chemistry Graduate Opportunity
My client is a well-established specialist in chemical, mineral and polymer distribution, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The are continuing to grow as a business and are looking for career driven chemistry graduates who want to progress with their career. The ideal candidate will have an interest in progressing into more technical roles in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career where you can develop quickly into more senior roles.
The Product Co-Ordinator role will involve:
- To build a technical knowledge of key Principals and products.
- To form excellent working relationships with the Sales Management Team and Sales Co-ordinators.
- Maintain data to assist with stock analysis including minimum/ maximum stock levels and lead times and initiate purchasing actions where required.
- Assist in negotiation of purchase prices with Principals and process customer quotations.
- Constantly review stock levels and assist Sales Co-ordinators when placing orders for material from Principals.
- Prepare reports and analysis on sales activities resulting in sales/purchase forecasts to assist with activity IV.
- Analysis of customer visit reports with extraction and communication of key information including:
- Compile information on unexplored opportunities.
- Product group strategies for product availability and consolidation of like for like products.
- Completion of customer technical enquiries.
- Production of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations when required.
- To understand and be able to perform all aspects of the Sales Co-ordinator role when required.
- Provide support as required for Customer Service Manager.
- Conduct other office/business tasks as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
The Successful Product Co-Ordinator will be to have/be:
- Educated to BSc Level Chemistry with minimum GCSE English and Maths, along with commercial awareness.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to make and maintain good relationships with internal and external sales teams.
- Proactive to business requirements.
Are you a Chemistry Graduate based near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire? APPLY today for more information on this Product Co-Ordinator position.