Our client is looking for a Billing Assistant to work within their Operations Team. The key responsibilities of this role include accurately invoicing clients and other related tasks including bank posting, process improvement and wider projects relating to the telematics division.
What will you be doing as a Billing Assistant?
- Ensure all invoicing is completed within agreed timescales
- Assist in the development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations team
- Assist process review and improve existing processes
- Manage the Finance mailbox efficiently and in a timely manner – ensuring no backlog exists
- Responsible for the accurate bank postings
- Identify and complete reconciliations to ensure completeness of invoicing
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all key stakeholders relating to this role
- Assist in preparing required reports
- Handle administrative and billing oriented duties and responsibilities as required
What experience / skills are we looking for the Billing Assistant?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a transactional finance-related role
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2:1 is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills – including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
The role is paying 18-24K dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this Billing Assistant role APPLY today.