01538 528 787
8 months ago
Up to £Basic 25-35K OTE 70K per annum
Reference: BDM IT
IT Sales Executive
Our Client is a dynamic and fast-growing IT Value Added Consultancy in the Cheshire/Staffordshire region specialising in IT hardware, software and cloud solutions.
They are currently recruiting for IT Sales Executives for their new office, who are looking to unlock their potential.
The IT Sales Executive Role:
• Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
• Continually update and develop IT product and market knowledge
• Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
• Identifying new sales opportunities
• Customer visits if and when required
• Achieving individual sales targets
Required Skills / Experience of the IT Sales Executive:
• A proven IT sales track record
• Ideally a knowledge of the industry or major vendors in the industry.
• A natural ability to build customer rapport
• A highly motivated pro-active self-starter
• The ability to manage time and workload
• A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
• Well-organised and commercially aware
Benefits of the IT Sales Executive:
• Modern Working environment
• Fast growing company
• Competitive Salary, Bonus and Commission package
• Promotion prospects
• Training and Industry Certification opportunities.