Business Development Manager
Our client are looking for a driven Business Development Manager to join their newly acquired Telecoms Team. They are ideally looking for a candidate based in Northern Ireland.
What will you be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- Selling our client’s product portfolio across your territory, in a field / remote based role
- Achieve set monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Develop strategic understanding of our customer base including size, turnover, key stakeholders and business strategy
- Work closely with our client’s product specialists and implementation team on all new customers – ensuring their journey from prospect to customer is seamless and professional
- To have strong commercial acumen and maximise on the profit of each deal
What experience / skills are we looking for, for the Business Development Manager?
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Full driving License
- Proven to be excellent at self-generating new business
- Previous experience working within telecoms is advantageous
- Flexibility towards company requirements
- A positive, ambitious and committed approach
What benefits doe our client offer for the Business Development Manager
- Excellent training and coaching;
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme/bonus scheme;
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub;
- Employee Fuel Cards (after one year)
- Employee Referral Programme;
- Cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business that offers stability and career progression.
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager role please APPLY for more information.