Business Development Manager – Desk Based
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Due to ongoing growth, our client , a leading global fleet management company, are looking for a Business Development Managers/Sales Executive to join their Telematics team at their head office in Crewe. (Full training will be provided).
What will you be doing as a Business Development Manager?
Contact current customers and warm leads to promote products
• Follow up of internal and website leads.
• Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
• Taking orders and organising installations.
• After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
• Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
• There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote our new and exciting product.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need?
Telesales experience required.
• Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Team player.
• A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
• A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
What benefits do we offer?
Excellent training and coaching.
• Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme.
• Great opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
• Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
• No weekend or shift work.
• Local and online discounts including corporate gym membership and discounted restaurants
• 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days).
• Life assurance.
• Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years.
• Employee Assistance Programme.