Chemistry Graduate Opportunity
My client is a well-established specialist in chemical, mineral and polymer distribution, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The are continuing to grow as a business and are looking for career driven chemistry graduates who want to progress with their career. The ideal candidate will have an interest in progressing into more technical roles in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career where you can develop quickly into more senior roles.
The Product Co-Ordinator role will involve:
- To build a technical knowledge of key Principals and products.
- To form excellent working relationships with the Sales Management Team and Sales Co-ordinators.
- Maintain data to assist with stock analysis including minimum/ maximum stock levels and lead times and initiate purchasing actions where required.
- Assist in negotiation of purchase prices with Principals and process customer quotations.
- Constantly review stock levels and assist Sales Co-ordinators when placing orders for material from Principals.
- Prepare reports and analysis on sales activities resulting in sales/purchase forecasts to assist with activity IV.
- Analysis of customer visit reports with extraction and communication of key information including:
- Compile information on unexplored opportunities.
- Product group strategies for product availability and consolidation of like for like products.
- Completion of customer technical enquiries.
- Production of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations when required.
- To understand and be able to perform all aspects of the Sales Co-ordinator role when required.
- Provide support as required for Customer Service Manager.
- Conduct other office/business tasks as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
The Successful Product Co-Ordinator will be to have/be:
- Educated to BSc Level Chemistry with minimum GCSE English and Maths, along with commercial awareness.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to make and maintain good relationships with internal and external sales teams.
- Proactive to business requirements.
Are you a Chemistry Graduate based near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire? APPLY today for more information on this Product Co-Ordinator position.