Customer Service Coordinator
£20,500 per annum
25 holidays per year
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
To assist customers in resolving warranty, return, and reactive expediting issues
- Expedite all open orders reactively from customer inquiries by contacting vendors and customers, notifying customers
- Note each sales order and its corresponding purchase order with any changes such as quantity, delays, price discrepancies and/or cancellation requests in detail.
- Update customers of the latest delivery status of their open orders.
- Respond to all customers in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Interact with other departments.
- Respond to customer requests for Engineering consults, RMA’s for credits and warranty repairs in a timely fashion. All customers should be responded to within 2 hours of their enquiry.
- Distribution Returns – Customer contact; Manufacturer / Distributor contact. Sales interaction. Returns receiving interaction. Accounting interaction. Mu
- Returns / Warranties – Customer contact, interaction with sales and QA Technicians.
- Warranty Returns – Arrange for customer to go over problem with Team Leader. Process return number and notify any rush repairs.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction by responding promptly, professionally and efficiently to all customer related requests.
- Research/communicate/report/resolve/archive as requested all customer and/or employee questions/comments and issues
- Maintain organised outlook folders and manage inbox
- Report any/all customer complaint’s needing manager resolution to Customer Satisfaction Supervisor for follow up/closure.
- Previous Customer Service experience
Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
This Customer Service Coordinator role is permanent offering stability and career progression.