Product Supervisor – Ecommerce
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Product Supervisor:
- Encourage great results from staff with praise and reward.
- Prepare, build and launch website releases.
- Maintain an open and honest working environment where weaknesses can be discussed and improved.
- Hold accountability for the team as a whole and feedback strengths and concerns to senior management.
- Proof check the work of the team to ensure that it is 100% accurate, reads well and is of a high professional standard, ready to launch onto the live website and convey a professional image.
- Oversee the product images to ensure that they are fit for purpose, illustrative of product quality and professional in appearance.
- Drive the performance of the Ecommerce Content Administrators and the Ecommerce Product Photographer.
- Maintain an understanding of our product areas. This includes new releases, new features in products and a consideration of the key audience for that product line.
- Ensure all-around consistency in line with the marketing standard (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Monitor team performance, raise concerns and organise training to strengthen weaker areas.
- Carry out 1:1s in a professional manner and in line with Company protocol. Set objectives for the team in line with business strategy.
- Prioritise the team focus according to business need.
Skills Required for the Product Supervisor:
- Patient leader with a focus on creating a strong and professional content team.
- Strong communicator, both written and spoken.
- Very high level of English and good understanding of grammar.
- Superb organisation skills.
- Confident user of Microsoft packages- especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
- Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy.
- Helpful, keen to learn; positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Team player.
This role is permanent and based in Winsford it will be 100% office based.
Paying up to 30K, part of a growing team offering further career progression.