Finance Assistant, Operations Assistant – Crewe, Cheshire
Up to 22.5K basic
Are you looking for a company where you can continue to progress with your career? Working Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Finance Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoicing is completed within agreed timescales for the business, ensuring a high degree of accuracy for all invoicing and is completed within agreed timescales.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations team
- Assist process review and improve existing processes
- Manage the Finance mailbox efficiently and in a timely manner – ensuring no backlog exists
- Responsible for the accurate bank postings
- Identify and complete reconciliations to ensure completeness of invoicing
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all key stakeholders relating to this role
- Assist in preparing required reports
- Handle administrative and billing-oriented duties and responsibilities as required
What experience / skills are we looking for the Finance Operations Assistant
- Ideally Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a transactional finance-related role
- Advanced Excel skills – including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with other areas of the business
This Finance Assistant role is offering a basic salary of 18-23K dependant on experience.