IT Support Technician
Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary up to 24k
Summary of IT Support Technician role:
Due to the continued growth and the success of our client’s ecommerce business, they require a talented and knowledgeable I.T. Support Technician to join their innovative I.T. Support Team. The ideal candidate will be confident with setting up technical systems, interested in new technologies, able to provide support to remote users and confident to support with a range of IT and communication requirements.
Day to day, you will provide technical support to employees. You would also be supporting remote workers and their I.T. needs. This would be a great role for an I.T. enthusiast who is naturally technically minded and passionate about computers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
- Reporting directly to our Senior Infrastructure Manager
- Provide I.T. technical support for our Crewe and Winsford sites and our remote workers
- Maintaining internal IT in conjunction with other IT engineers: Desktops and peripherals, servers, network/firewalls/Internet Connections
- Setting up I.T. access and resources for new starters
- Maintaining voice, email and other communication channels for the business
- A genuine passion and interest for I.T. with proven success in a similar role or recent college/degree qualification in I.T.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and its services
- Naturally positive communicator- able to speak to people with all levels of IT knowledge
- Problem solver, “can do” attitude essential
- Able to prioritise workload and work systematically
- Own transport and driving license
- Occasional weekend work and flexibility to support the business out of hours, as required
Not essential but advantageous:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its services
- Experience of maintaining AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience of maintaining Cloud integration of non-cloud infrastructure
- A degree or higher-level qualification in I.T.
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
- Death in service insurance
- Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
- Fun and exciting social and team building events
- An intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
- Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
If you would like to find out more about this IT Support Technician role, APPLY today.