My client in the Stockport area are looking for a level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their Team.
Nursery Nurse – Nursery Assistant Requirements.
- A good timekeeper
- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A friendly personality
- Able to work flexible hours
- Experience of working with children aged birth to 5 years
- Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse or a Nursery Assistant
- Supervise activities like arts, crafts, music, cooking, games etc.
- Making sure that the children are safe, secure and well at all times (safeguarding)
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Feeing and personal care of babies and toddlers
Main Responsibilities of the Nursery Assistant:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To provide for children’s holistic development through the provision of an environment which fosters self-esteem and autonomy.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room under the supervision of the Room Leader.
- To support children’s learning and development.
This Nursery Assistant role is offering full and part time hours and is permanent
Must be at least level 2 qualified – Salary based on experience but will be around min wage.