01538 528 787
1 week ago
£9.50 per hour
My client are looking for a Receptionist to be the first point of contact for their company. The role will include receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately and answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
The Receptionist role will also offer administrative support to the HR & Compliance Department
The ideal candidate must have a pleasant manner, be well presented with a professional telephone voice, and a bubbly and confident personality.
Main duties of the Receptionist:
– Reception, responsible for welcoming visitors and guests
– Phone cover and message taking
– Administration duties, including inputting, filing and scanning
– Holiday cover to assist other areas of business as required
– Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.45pm with 45 minutes break
– Comfortable office with off road parking
– Good location, proximity to the A500 and links to public transport
To apply for this Receptionist role please include a CV. Thank you.