Technical Support Advisor
£21,700 to £23,000. Excellent staff benefits also included
Full time, flexible. Happy to consider job share/part time for the right candidate.
We have excellent opportunity for Technical Support Advisor to work in out client’s well established business in Crewe.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer technical queries regarding printers, ink, toners.
- Speak clearly, patiently and clearly. Use minimum jargon and technical speak in order to convey technical information.
- Deliver a prompt and efficient service to all enquiries received via telephone, email, live chat or post, offering help, advice and support.
- Maintain an awareness of current promotions and product changes.
- Occasionally help to train staff on technical topics. Share your expertise where required.
- Find a solution to customer problems.
- Generate customer interest in the company’s own branded products.
- Delight customers by going the extra mile.
- Offer help and support to other staff members, when needed
- Full time but happy to consider a job share for the right candidate.
- Weekend work will usually be required on a rota basis (one Saturday or Sunday to be worked every 3 weeks) although if you have the skills and positive attitude, we are happy to discuss your hours and will try to accommodate your needs where we can.
- A high level of technical knowledge regarding printers, ink and toners.
- A genuine passion and interest for Customer Service- a real ‘people person’. You will want a career in this field.
- You get job satisfaction from helping others
- Excellent communication skills, happy to help. Patient and clear when communicating technical information.
- Naturally positive communicator- both written and verbal.
- Resilient, laid back attitude- happy to take the more ‘difficult’ queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Attentive listening skills
- Ability to multitask.
- A good level of IT skills- happy to email, input some information on excel, copy and paste etc.
- Competitive salary with monetary tips for good reviews and annual salary reviews
- Training, development and support
- Competitive annual leave with additional holidays for each year worked
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual flu shot
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff excellence for Customer Service Awards scheme
- Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
- Regular social and team building events
- An open, friendly, supportive and fun working environment with friendly and approachable management.
- Death in service insurance
- Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
If you are interested in this Technical Support role APPLY today for more information