Outbound Sales Advisor- Crewe
Key Role Responsibilities of the Outbound Sales Advisor:
- Selling Communication lead products and services to existing customers and new businesses by explaining the full features and benefits of our product range leading to a great quality sale.
- Negotiating commercially viable but flexible packages designed to attract and retain customers in line with the targets and expectations of the business.
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues to contribute to a high performing and highly rewarding culture for success.
- Maximising the potential of our new and existing customers by tailoring offers in line with the customer’s needs and looking to cross and upsell suitable communication solutions for the B2B sector.
Experience required of the Outbound Sales Advisor:
- Proven track record working in a Telesales based role is desirable however my client will consider call centre experience and driven candidates interested in starting their career in sales.
- Understanding of the Telecommunications industry and product knowledge of converged communications would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organisational and communication skills, discipline, attention to detail and real passion for delivering results.
- Able to work to a defined sales process that covers all products in the range both though personal development and internal training and support
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Microsoft office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
This Outbound Sales Advisor role is working for a global organisation who have set up a new and exciting telecoms department. They are expecting aggressive growth over the next 6 months offering a stable and progressive career.
The role is working 8.30-5pm Monday-Friday and is based in Shrewsbury.
They are offering a competitive basic up to 25K dependant on experience plus uncapped commission with top earners doing up to £1000 a month extra.
To find out more about this Outbound Sales Advisor opportunity APPLY TODAY!