Our client, based in Stoke-on-Trent are an ambitious company, that is innovative and constantly looking at how the customer experience can be enhanced.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic to join their team in Stoke-On-Trent.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will be responsible for:
- Conducting vehicle servicing and routine maintenance.
- Effectively recording details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Maintaining the highest standards of work.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will need to be/have:
- Experience in all aspects of motor vehicle repair and diagnostics.
- Experience of working in a high-volume workshop.
- To be diligent and hardworking
- To ensure the vehicles you work on are completed to the highest possible standards.
- Being a qualified MOT tester would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally level 3 qualified
As a Vehicle Service Technician, you will be offered:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
25-26K Basic Salary