Warehouse Receiver – Full time permanent opportunity paying 18.5K
Primary duties for this position are to assist in the general operations of the Receiving Department; which will include, but is not limited to: Landing the incoming package, breakdown of distribution boxes/surplus bids and allocating in the system the contents of the package into a production/stock bin, processing distribution purchase orders and surplus bids, verifying the quantities and part numbers of items received, photographing and weighing items, receiving products to fulfil sales orders or placing/stocking stock units, labelling units. Ensuring the breakdown and receiving areas are clean and organized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Warehouse Receiver:
- Read and review each Purchase Order that is assigned to you
- Breakdown incoming shipments to component level as required.
- Processing Distribution purchase orders and verifying quantities and part numbers received.
- Visually determine correct conditions and quantities, note changes if any, and immediately notify your Supervisor upon completion.
- Use internet search engines to research product information where required.
- Update any list price or description discrepancies through internal and external databases.
- Photographing and weighing items for web display.
- Liaise and work with others to problem solve and find the best solution for the customer, notifying your Supervisor of exceptions or the completion of a Purchase Order/Surplus bid.
- Be able and ready to work from time punched in until the time punched out.
- Complete daily time sheet outlining productivity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED of the Warehouse Receiver:
- Detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Good organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Enthusiastic and willing to show initiative.
- Good level of education.
- Strong technical skills.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Receiver role, APPLY TODAY for more information