Warehouse Administrator (Surplus Team)
Warehouse Administrator (known as Surplus Receiver)
Starting at £9.01 p /h you will also be eligible for a monthly bonus scheme of up to £140.
Are you great on computers and looking for a hybrid role which means you’re not sat at a desk all day?
Hours – 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
The role –
- Read and review each Purchase Order that is assigned to you; note any additional verbal or written instructions from Supervisors.
- Breakdown incoming shipments to component level as required.
- Processing Distribution purchase orders and verifying quantities and part numbers received.
- Visually determine correct conditions and quantities, note changes if any, and immediately notify your Supervisor upon completion.
- Use internet search engines to research product information where required.
- Update any list price or description discrepancies through internal and external databases.
- Photographing and weighing items for web display.
- Receive items correctly into inventory via P&R/P21, making note of serial numbers, series, firmware, revision levels and weight as necessary.
- Labelling and repackaging items as specified.
- Identify broken units and update bid/purchase order details as required.
- Distribution of stock parts to the proper location/facility.
- Allocating/Placing units to the correct department to continue the company process.
- PC literate
- An analytical approach, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in warehousing would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work in a target driven, fast paced environment