The primary duty of this position is to retrieve inventory for sales orders and action Manual Requisitions generated by UK Production. Other duties will include inventory put-away and stock control. Further tasks may be assigned as required.
SALARY: £8.91 per hour (plus monthly bonus of up to £140)
HOURS: Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking, consolidating and processing of Orders.
- Ensure Rush orders are prioritized and picked in a timely manner.
- Picking and processing of Inventory Movements.
- Identify and amend incorrect stock levels using WWMS.
- Notify the Warehouse Operations supervisor if pick lists cannot be fully satisfied.
- Ensure areas within you working environment to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Comply with company/legislative health, safety and environmental requirements
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Computer literate
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- FLT License (advantage)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- GSCEs or equivalent required