Trainee Warehouse Operator – Cheadle, Staffordshire
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in supermarkets, retail or hospitality and looking for a stable role with full-time hours with competitive pay?
My client is offering full training and looking for honest, reliable and hardworking employees.
Full-time role temp-perm offering £11 per hour plus overtime at double time.
The Trainee Warehouse Operator role will involve:
- Picking: picking notes are picked, packed and despatched according to customer expectations which includes labelling, packaging, transportation times for arrival on time & accuracy in counts.
- Receipting: all PO Receipts are booked in correctly on the system and goods stored accordingly once goods have been accounted for. .
- General warehouse operations are carried out in a FIFO, 5S manner considering all aspects of H&S maintaining a safe and clean environment for all staff.
- Carry out perpetual stock counting activities as required. This activity must be done using the ERP system (Emax) and all stock discrepancies reported to the supervisor or operations manager.
- Complete regular rack consolidations which will leave space available for incoming goods.
- All activity must be completed using the scanners (Emax system) correctly. This includes ensuring stock movements are recorded correctly and the correct parts are in the correct locations as stated on the system.
- Any other duties as required from time to time by management.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Trainee Warehouse Operative role, APPLY today.