Purchase Ledger Assistant/Accounts Payable
What will you be doing as a Purchase Ledger Assistant?
- Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices.
- Raising payments.
- Performing statement reconciliations and Creditor ledgers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Process Improvement Implementation.
What experience / skills are we looking for, for the Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase ledger experience is essential
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong commitment to providing the very best customer service
- It would be desirable to have skills in the following: Sage 200 Experience; Multi-Currency Exposure; Purchase Order System knowledge; Oracle ERP Experience
This purchase ledger assistant role offers stability and career progression working for a company with an excellent reputation the role is working Monday-Friday, full time permanent paying up to 22K PLUS many other staff benefits.
For more information on this role PLEASE APPLY TODAY
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger, Finance Assistant, Accounts Manager, Credit Control, Buyer, Stock Auditor
Our client is looking for a Billing Assistant to work within their Operations Team. The key responsibilities of this role include accurately invoicing clients and other related tasks including bank posting, process improvement and wider projects relating to the telematics division.
What will you be doing as a Billing Assistant?
- Ensure all invoicing is completed within agreed timescales
- Assist in the development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations team
- Assist process review and improve existing processes
- Manage the Finance mailbox efficiently and in a timely manner – ensuring no backlog exists
- Responsible for the accurate bank postings
- Identify and complete reconciliations to ensure completeness of invoicing
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all key stakeholders relating to this role
- Assist in preparing required reports
- Handle administrative and billing oriented duties and responsibilities as required
What experience / skills are we looking for the Billing Assistant?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a transactional finance-related role
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2:1 is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills – including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
The role is paying 18-24K dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this Billing Assistant role APPLY today.
Our client is a rapidly growing IT company who are looking for a Pre-Sales IT Engineer for their growing team in the Crewe, Cheshire area
Key Responsibilities of the Pre-Sales IT Engineer
- Vendor Certified Technical Training.
- Ongoing Vendor analysis
- Product Demonstrations Remote/On-site
- Remote & Onsite Deployment of vendor stack
- Working with Key stakeholders
- Managing internal IT (small network)
- Design and build Demo Stack
Desired knowledge and expertise of the Pre-Sales IT Engineer
- Have IT Management experience in a corporate environment.
- Motivated and organised
- Excellent social skills and confidence to demonstrate once certified.
- High Attention to detail
- Good vendor awareness and previous vendor certifications.
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Sales Account Manager – Basic up to 25K OTE 35K
We are looking for an experienced New Business Sales Account Manager individual to join our growing team based in Crewe, Cheshire.
Do you want to join a fast growing, well-established business offering stability and career progression?
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager
- B2B Sales
- Convert leads passed to you
- Self-generate leads
- New business acquisition
- Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Consultative / Solution driven approach
- Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
- Desk based role, Crewe, Cheshire
The Sales Account Manager Candidate must be/have:
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Proven ability to win business
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised, hardworking with a pro-active can do attitude
- Competent on Microsoft Office and presentation production
- You must come from a strong sales role
- Results driven individual with strong commercial acumen
- A confident presenter with excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
- Telecom’s experience – desirable
In return our client is offering a basic salary of 20-25K plus 10K COMMISSION
If you are interested in this Sales Account Manager role – PLEASE APPLY TODAY
My client in the Stockport area are looking for a level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their Team.
Nursery Nurse – Nursery Assistant Requirements.
- A good timekeeper
- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A friendly personality
- Able to work flexible hours
- Experience of working with children aged birth to 5 years
- Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse or a Nursery Assistant
- Supervise activities like arts, crafts, music, cooking, games etc.
- Making sure that the children are safe, secure and well at all times (safeguarding)
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Feeing and personal care of babies and toddlers
Main Responsibilities of the Nursery Assistant:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To provide for children’s holistic development through the provision of an environment which fosters self-esteem and autonomy.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room under the supervision of the Room Leader.
- To support children’s learning and development.
This Nursery Assistant role is offering full and part time hours and is permanent
Must be at least level 2 qualified – Salary based on experience but will be around min wage.
Business Development Manager – IT
Up to £35k Basic per annum + Commission + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing IT Value Added Consultancy in the Cheshire/Staffordshire region specialising in IT hardware, software and cloud solutions.
A career with our client is rewarding, challenging and fast moving. They believe in offering opportunities to bright, ambitious and hard-working people especially those who are looking to grow with an exciting modern Company.
They are currently recruiting for Business Development Managers/Sales Executives for our new office, who are looking to unlock their potential.
The Business Development Manager Role:
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Continually update and develop IT product and market knowledge
- Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Customer visits if and when required
- Achieving individual sales targets
Required Skills / Experience of the Business Development Manager:
- A proven IT sales track record, telesales experience generating leads and closing sales within IT or telecommunications
- Ideally a knowledge of the industry or major vendors in the industry.
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- A highly motivated pro-active self-starter
- The ability to manage time and workload
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Well-organised and commercially aware
- Modern Working environment
- Fast growing company
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Commission package
- Promotion prospects
- Training and Industry Certification opportunities.
Basic 25-35K dependent on experience – realistic OTE 70K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client based in Nantwich, Cheshire. They are recruiting for a solicitor, responsible for managing a caseload.
The ideal applicant will need to have:
- 2-6 years PQE
- Significant personal injury and/or clinical negligence multi-track litigation experience.
- Be capable of working in a fast paced environment
The role is working:
Normal office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm and our client are able to offer some flexibility in these daily working hours.
The starting salary will be competitive and dependent upon experience.