Purchase Ledger Assistant/Accounts Payable
What will you be doing as a Purchase Ledger Assistant?
- Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices.
- Raising payments.
- Performing statement reconciliations and Creditor ledgers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Process Improvement Implementation.
What experience / skills are we looking for, for the Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase ledger experience is essential
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong commitment to providing the very best customer service
- It would be desirable to have skills in the following: Sage 200 Experience; Multi-Currency Exposure; Purchase Order System knowledge; Oracle ERP Experience
This purchase ledger assistant role offers stability and career progression working for a company with an excellent reputation the role is working Monday-Friday, full time permanent paying up to 22K PLUS many other staff benefits.
For more information on this role PLEASE APPLY TODAY
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger, Finance Assistant, Accounts Manager, Credit Control, Buyer, Stock Auditor
Our client is looking for a Billing Assistant to work within their Operations Team. The key responsibilities of this role include accurately invoicing clients and other related tasks including bank posting, process improvement and wider projects relating to the telematics division.
What will you be doing as a Billing Assistant?
- Ensure all invoicing is completed within agreed timescales
- Assist in the development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations team
- Assist process review and improve existing processes
- Manage the Finance mailbox efficiently and in a timely manner – ensuring no backlog exists
- Responsible for the accurate bank postings
- Identify and complete reconciliations to ensure completeness of invoicing
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all key stakeholders relating to this role
- Assist in preparing required reports
- Handle administrative and billing oriented duties and responsibilities as required
What experience / skills are we looking for the Billing Assistant?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a transactional finance-related role
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2:1 is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills – including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
The role is paying 18-24K dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this Billing Assistant role APPLY today.
Sales Account Manager – Basic up to 25K OTE 35K
We are looking for an experienced New Business Sales Account Manager individual to join our growing team based in Crewe, Cheshire.
Do you want to join a fast growing, well-established business offering stability and career progression?
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager
- B2B Sales
- Convert leads passed to you
- Self-generate leads
- New business acquisition
- Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Consultative / Solution driven approach
- Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
- Desk based role, Crewe, Cheshire
The Sales Account Manager Candidate must be/have:
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Proven ability to win business
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised, hardworking with a pro-active can do attitude
- Competent on Microsoft Office and presentation production
- You must come from a strong sales role
- Results driven individual with strong commercial acumen
- A confident presenter with excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
- Telecom’s experience – desirable
In return our client is offering a basic salary of 20-25K plus 10K COMMISSION
If you are interested in this Sales Account Manager role – PLEASE APPLY TODAY