Do you want to work for a forward thinking, highly reputable company? Are you looking to work in a fun, supportive environment?
RCM Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Agent for a highly successful client based in Manchester City Centre.
Salary 20K Basic plus uncapped commission (20K basic for first couple of months protected up until commission is earned)
Also working office hours Monday – Friday (no weekends and no late shifts)
Our client are ideally looking for experience working in a sales role, as well they are looking for bubbly, chatty and confident individuals that enjoy talking and are motivated by the opportunity to be in control of your own earnings.
This Telesales Agent position will involve:
· Sourcing business and identifying new business opportunity
· Contacting potential customers making them aware of the client and promoting company products
· Providing excellent customer service
· Building rapport with existing customer dealing with any queries
· Responsible for building up pipeline of customers
· Cold calling businesses, handling rejections and keeping positive
Ideal Telesales Agent skills:
· Motivated by money
· Experience in a sales-based role
· Driven by targets
· Team player
· Punctual and reliable
· Polite telephone manor
· Good attention to detail and organised
· Bubbly and talkative!
Do you think you have got what it takes??
Fun working environment- early finish Fridays! Felxibility to work from home 1 day a week, will need to be able to travel to Nantwich while training, travel will be paid for.
Apply for this Telesales Agent position today!!
Uncapped earning potential! Progression opportunities to Management as working in a new and growing office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Team Leader to join my client based in Manchester City Centre. The is to be responsible for the day to day management of a small team of Telesales Advisors. The position is office based and comes with a basic salary of £17,290 and a very attractive uncapped commission structure.
The main duties of a Sales Team Leader are;
- Work with the current team in ensuring individual and team KPI’s are achieved and identify areas for development and improvement
- Assist in induction and training of new team members
- Conduct monthly 1 to 1 reviews with team members
- Providing ongoing training, development and support to your team
- Managing and growing large accounts of your own as well as bringing on new business
The ideal Sales Team Leader must have/be:
- Have management experience
- Have experience supporting and developing team members
- Have sales experience, in a role closing sales
- Be a team player and be capable of dealing with strong personalities
- Be motivated, target driven and resilient
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business with a fun and lively working environment and excellent earning potential.
If you are interested in this Sales Team Leader role please APPLY today for more information.