We are looking for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join our client’s growing team in Bolton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Manger to actively contribute to the growth of this well-established Nursery based near Bolton area.
The role of the Nursery Manager will include:
- Ensure that children are kept safe, and that staff understand, and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members
- To manage and be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery to ensure a safe and efficient Day Nursery.
- To implement the daily routine
- To ensure the safety and hygiene of all equipment, repairs or replacement as necessary
The ideal Nursery Manager will need to be/have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a senior role within a childcare/nursery setting
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- To be able to communicate effectively, give support to other members of the team and to be a good team player
- To be able to work on own initiative
This role is paying 26-27.5K dependent on experience plus further study support.
Our client based in Bolton, Manchester have an opening for a Deputy Nursery Manager to work closely and be supporting by the Nursery Manager.
The duties will of the Deputy Nursery Manager will involve:
- To support and deputise for the Nursery Manager as and when required
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in and out of nursery at all times
- Directing and supporting the rest of the staff team
- Assisting with staff development and training
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Attending regular staff meetings and assisting with nursery events outside core hours
- Assisting the manager in showing parents/carers around the setting’s facilities and sending out information
- Liaising with parents/carers, other family members and staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met, and that parental choice is considered in terms of care given.
- Liaising with outside agencies as required, eg. Ofsted, Starting Life Well, suppliers etc.
- Providing cover for other employees in time of illness, annual leave or emergency leave
- Acting as an excellent role model to other employees and children in your care
- Supporting staff in the roll out of the new EYFS framework
- Interacting with children in an appropriate manner
- Reporting any concerns to the Nursery Manager
- Creating fun learning environments both indoors and outdoors
- Encouraging language and communication development
- Feeding back to parents and carers in a professional and consistent manner
- Assisting the nursery manager with the efficient upkeep of the building and maintenance/stock of equipment, furnishings and fittings
- Ensuring safeguarding is core to all our activities
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious beliefs, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background
- Working both indoors and outdoors
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by the nursery manager
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager could either be in a similar role currently or looking for the next step in their career so an experienced room leader, or practitioner who has the relevant skills and appropriate attitude to succeed in Deputy Nursery Manager role.
Full time permanent opportunity – APPLY today for more information on this role.
Paying up to 22.5K dependent on experience
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, highly reputable company? Are you looking to work in a fun, supportive environment?
RCM Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Agent for a highly successful client based in Manchester City Centre.
Salary 20K Basic plus uncapped commission (20K basic for first couple of months protected up until commission is earned)
Also working office hours Monday – Friday (no weekends and no late shifts)
Our client are ideally looking for experience working in a sales role, as well they are looking for bubbly, chatty and confident individuals that enjoy talking and are motivated by the opportunity to be in control of your own earnings.
This Telesales Agent position will involve:
· Sourcing business and identifying new business opportunity
· Contacting potential customers making them aware of the client and promoting company products
· Providing excellent customer service
· Building rapport with existing customer dealing with any queries
· Responsible for building up pipeline of customers
· Cold calling businesses, handling rejections and keeping positive
Ideal Telesales Agent skills:
· Motivated by money
· Experience in a sales-based role
· Driven by targets
· Team player
· Punctual and reliable
· Polite telephone manor
· Good attention to detail and organised
· Bubbly and talkative!
Do you think you have got what it takes??
Fun working environment- early finish Fridays! Felxibility to work from home 1 day a week, will need to be able to travel to Nantwich while training, travel will be paid for.
Apply for this Telesales Agent position today!!
Uncapped earning potential! Progression opportunities to Management as working in a new and growing office.