B2B Sales Account Manager
Key Role Responsibilities of the B2B Sales Account Manager
- Selling and services to existing customers and new businesses by explaining the full features and benefits of our product range leading to a great quality sale.
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues to contribute to a high performing and highly rewarding culture for success.
- Work towards achievable sales targets
- Support on-going growth within a brand-new division
Experience required of the B2B Sales Account Manager:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organisational and communication skills, discipline, attention to detail and real passion for delivering results.
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Microsoft office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Motivated and ambitious and able to hit and exceed targets
- Previous experience in B2B relationship building, solution sales or account management
This B2B Sales Account Manager role is working for a global organisation who have opened a brand-new office and division of their business in Melton Mowbray.
They are expecting aggressive growth over the next 6 months offering a stable and progressive career.
The role is working 8.30-5pm Monday-Friday.
They are offering a competitive basic dependant on experience 18-20K plus uncapped commission OTE 30K a year
To find out more about this B2B Sales Account Manager opportunity APPLY TODAY!