Gas Service / Repair Engineer
Our client are looking for an experienced Gas Service / Repair Engineer to join their team working in Rugby and Oldbury. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
As an Experienced Service / Repair Engineer you will work closely with the administration team, and spend the entirety of the day out of the office working in people’s homes.
Starting basic £28k to £31K dependant on experience
Overtime and Call Out earnings of £5k plus per year
Overall Salary £33k to £35K per annum
Plus Company Vehicle and Fuel card included in the offer
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
- Full Uniform and PPE
- PDA / Phone or Tablet
- Company Pension
- Holidays (increased with length of service)
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
- Reduced Local Gym Membership
- Training & Mentorship
- Variety of Work
- No Long Distance Travel
- Additional Earning Potential
- Qualification Renewals paid for (after successful probationary period)
The role of the Gas/Repair Engineer will involve:
- Diagnose, repair, and service Gas Central Heating Systems. The role will be very hands-on and will involve working on your own initiative.
- Fault finding on boilers & central heating systems that have broken down.
- You will be expected to complete paperwork, making sure to get customer signatures to confirm work has been completed to the customers satisfaction.
- You must be customer-focused with a right first-time approach.
Skills and Interests:
- ACS Certified
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have a Full UK clean manual driver’s license.
- Must be enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Must have good people skills with a friendly approach.
- Must be respectful of people’s homes and belongings.
- Must have a clean and tidy appearance.
Hours and Environment:
Standard working hours are 08.00 am to 16.45 pm Monday to Friday. Mostly field based in customers/tenants’ homes.
Salary negotiable on skills and experience plus company car
- ACS Qualifications including CCN1, CEN WAT and appliances (Required)
- Full clean drivers’ licence (Required)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Gas Service/Repair Engineer – please apply today for more information.