We are looking for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join our client’s growing team in Bolton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Manger to actively contribute to the growth of this well-established Nursery based near Bolton area.
The role of the Nursery Manager will include:
- Ensure that children are kept safe, and that staff understand, and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members
- To manage and be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery to ensure a safe and efficient Day Nursery.
- To implement the daily routine
- To ensure the safety and hygiene of all equipment, repairs or replacement as necessary
The ideal Nursery Manager will need to be/have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a senior role within a childcare/nursery setting
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- To be able to communicate effectively, give support to other members of the team and to be a good team player
- To be able to work on own initiative
This role is paying 26-27.5K dependent on experience plus further study support.